How to use it?
The demonstration linked below is for Polygon.
Steps to create the order using interface:
- 1.Choose the input asset.
- 2.Choose output asset.
- 3.Fill in the input amount and set the limit price. If the price is above the limit then the order will be filled.
- 4.Approve the input asset (in the case of ERC20 tokens).
- 5.Optionally you can also set the stop-loss. If the price falls below it the order will be filled.
- 6.Click confirm on metamask to create the order.
You can update your open orders by clicking on the "Modify" button on the order cards. Open orders can be seen under the "Open Orders" tab under the chart.
Canceling orders can be done using the interface or smart contract.
Steps to cancel the order using interface: